Monday Morning Madness

Happy Monday Everyone! I trust you had a great Sunday and were able to enjoy some quality time with your families.

Our Sunday was rather uneventful outside of getting some chores done and grabbing dinner with some friends.  Justin got up early to head out for a round of golf because he is reaching the last few available weeks of the year that he can really get out and play.  I was excited that he was going to be out of the house for a few hours so I could work on his anniversary gift.  


Right now, that is all I can show you because I know Justin checks in on the blog every now and then and I'd hate to ruin the surprise a week early.

Last week I spent some time cleaning and organizing my crafting supplies {since I bought boxes at Ikea forever ago} and I came across some yarn for a project that I wanted to do this time last year.  So much for knitting myself a scarf to use last winter... at least I will have one for this year (P.S. I will have to do a blog post on my crafting organization).

Knit & Bake Tutorial
Since I was waiting for Justin to get home and waiting for the laundry to dry, I decided to give the pattern a try and it turns out that it is pretty easy to knit.  However, the pattern provided from Knit & Bake was just too darn confusing for me.  Once I get the scarf finished, I will make sure to share with you how I made it and what tutorials I ended up using. 

Originally we had planned on going to Erebus (our local Haunted House) after dinner plans with friends but due to being overly tired, we opted to just stick with dinner.  My friend, Sarah's, boyfriend is home from the Air Force on a ten day leave, so of course we planned a dinner date to catch up and see how things are going.  We ended up going to Bar Louie and Justin and I were super excited because we love their burgers and tater tots! 


Do any of you watch Game of Thrones? If so, then you will get the reference:

Winter is Coming

I checked our local weather for the week and it appears that we are running the risk for snow! I am thinking it probably will not happen {since it is supposed to be almost 50° that day}, but with Michigan weather you can never tell! Once Wednesday comes, I will make sure to let you know if we did indeed get some snow.

Question of the Day:
What project did you get all the supplies for but never finish?




Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a