Thanksgiving Table Decorations with {Free} Printables!

Hi Everyone! I trust you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and excitement!

Today's post is going to be dedicated to all things Thanksgiving! A little over a week ago, Justin and I hosted the first annual Friendsgiving and I made some super adorable decorations for the table that I wanted to share with you! 


In this post, you will be able to print copies of the name tags, utensil holders, place mats and candy wrappers.  I will also show you a link on how to make the utensil holders.  

First up on the list is the name tags.  There are two different sizes that I am offering to you! The first size is the large size which measures 3.5" x 5" when folded in half.  
Print these here.
The second size I have is the small size.  When folded in half, these measure 2.5" x 3" when folded in half.  I used the smaller size on my table due to a lack of space.  The name tags are simple to make, just click the link provided below the picture and print enough copies for everyone coming to your party.  Cut out each name tag and fold them in half.  Fill out the name of the person you would like and place them at  There is space on the back of their name card for them to write what they are thankful for.  We did not end up doing this at our party, but it is a good idea to figure to share what you are thankful for.  

Print these here.

Next up is the place mats.  I saw on a blog somewhere (I cannot remember for the life of me which one) these super cute place mats that they had designed and I got the idea to make my own place mats for our table setting.  

Print these here.
This place mat has been automatically formatted to print at 11" x 17".  I found that an 8.5 x 11" page of paper was too small and became engulfed by all of the other decorations.  Printing the page larger allowed for the place mat to be seen and for it to be used alongside other directions.

The last decoration I used on my table was the utensil holders.  These turned out super cute and were a nice way to keep the silverware in place.  
Print these here.
I originally got this idea from Eighteen25 to make these utensil holders.  I was going to use their printable for my table, but it did not fit the color theme for my party, so I decided to make my very own.  To make these holders, print enough copies to cover all of your guests.  Cut out the picture, then cut them in half.  Once they are all cut out, use your sewing machine to sew a simple stitch along the side of the paper.  
**It is important to note that a cardstock paper, or thicker paper will work best for this project.  I ended up lining mine with an extra piece of paper to help with the thickness**

If you are looking for a few other fun decorations, check out my Give Thanks Banner and my I am Thankful For Chocolate Bar Wrapper.  I had intended on using both the banner and the wrapper but I ran out of time to cut them out and make them so I do not have any pictures of them for you to see.

Well that is all for my decorations! I hope that you get as much enjoyment from them as I did! 

For the mini hats, plates, cups and confetti please see Party City.
For the leaf felt coasters please see Bed Bath and Beyond.



Disclaimer: These images and documents are intended for personal use only and are not for resale.

1 comment

  1. Hey!! Glad to know about your thanksgiving table decorations. Thanks for this amazing idea of name tags printing. Coming Thanksgiving planning to have a party at venue New York which is famous for parties. Going to do great plans for the day.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a