My 2014 Reading List: Challenge One


Over the past few years, I have always set myself up with a goal to read more books for personal enjoyment.  The only problem is, with so many other things on my plate, I often put reading on the back burner.  Well not in 2014! I have picked twelve different books in twelve different categories for me to read this year, and I have even assigned each of them to a month.

The goal is to read one book each month and on the 25th of each month do a book review for you! The best part? I will be giving away a copy of the book I just finished for one lucky reader! 

So here are my books!

|| 1. The 3.1.2.1 Diet by Dolvett Quince || 2. Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn || 3. Tell Your Time by Amy Andrews || 4. The Girls Guide to Hunting and Fishing by Melissa Bank || 5. The Fault in Our Stars by John Green || 6. The Places That Scare You by Pema Chodron || 7. The Monuments Men by Robert M. Edsel || 8. The Maze Runner by James Dashner || 9. The Book Theif by Marcus Zusak || 10. Sarah's Key by Tatiana de Rosnay|| 11. You Knew Me When by Emily Liebert || 12. This Year I Will by M.J. Ryan ||
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I think that 12 books for the whole year is a reasonable goal, what do you think? I think it seems like a reasonable goal for myself considering that I have given myself other challenges for 2014! 

I've already started The 3.1.2.1 Diet and am liking it so far! I cannot wait to share my review with you on the 25th of January!


Question of the Day: What books are you looking forward to reading in 2014? 


3 comments

  1. Way to much reading for me :) you know that, but you go girl! By the way my word for 2014 is believe :)
    Love Ya,
    Marcy

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's a few books on your list on my one day maybe list. I'm looking forward to your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm hoping to have a review up on the first book no later than Wednesday! I'll send you a link when I get it up! Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a