My Word for 2014



We all give ourselves resolutions.  Resolutions to lose 20 pounds.  Resolutions to save X amount of dollars by the end of the year.  And resolutions to try something that we never have tried before.  Yet I would have to guess that over 95% of the time, most of us do not complete our resolutions.  

Well not this year for me! This year I am giving myself challenges.  It may seem strange that I would pick a word something so similar to resolution; however, I believe that even just the slightest change of a word can change our entire outlook on life.  And with these challenges, I am going to change my life. 


This year, I have given myself a wide variety of challenges that will change my life in so many different areas. These areas include: Baking, Cooking, Cleaning, Knitting, Reading, Physical Fitness and Financial Stability.  Or, basically the list I shared with you above.  However, with a challenge, I believe I am going to be able to be successful.  Everyone is meant to break their resolutions, where as when someone challenges you, you are expected to succeed.

Just like Barney in  How I Met Your Mother Says...
Challenge Accepted! 

So in 2014, I have accepted the challenges that I have set forth for myself and look forward to sharing those challenges with you! Over the next week or so, I will share with you in great detail how I plan to be successful and maybe, just maybe, I will inspire you to try something different for your 2014.

Remember, if it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you! 

Question of the Day: What types of goals have you set for yourself for 2014? How do you plan to succeed?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a