Valentine's Day 2014 Project Roundup & Linky Party

Happy Tuesday Everyone! I trust that you had a lovely weekend and Monday and are not too freezing on this very chilly Tuesday.

Valentine's Day is fast approaching and I am working toward getting my decorations ready! Right now our mantel is still decorated for Justin's birthday, so it is about time I get to making the switch from his birthday to the holiday of love.


I loved all of these crafts as I was pinning them on Pinterest.  I love Valentine's Day and always look forward to celebrating it with my loved ones which means that this year is no different than those passed.  I'm hoping that I will be able to get all of these crafts done before the weekend is through! Plus, I am working on a baby blanket that I would love to finish before the baby arrives next month! 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

DIY Cork Coasters from Sarah Hearts




Hand-Painted Valentine's Day Tote from CraftsUnleashed


Subway Art Printable from The Bonjour! Blog


Valentine's Day Printable from How to Nest for Less


Love Yarn Letters from My Sister's Suitcase


Valentine's Pins from The Purlbee


Painted Heart Canvas from LollyJane  {Their site is not working so there is no tutorial here}


XO Door Hanger from Unknown


DIY Ruffled Apron from Jojo & Eloise 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
So what do you think? Do these seem like crafts you'd be able to accomplish on your own? I sure hope so!

I'd love to see all of your awesome Valentine's Crafts and projects! 

Question of the Day:
What is your favorite thing about Valentine's Day?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a