#jackabeedaily2014 Week 12

Happy Thursday Readers! It is time for another #jackabeedaily2014 post! This past week was allll over the place so the pictures will be random and fun! 


Day 80: Spend the evening cuddling with this adorable doggy for National Puppy Day! He is not a puppy since he is 13, but is sure is adorable! 



Day 81: Signed up for Project Management Institute and finally began studying for my CAPM class starting a week from Friday.  1 chapter down, 12 to go! 



Day 82: Made my way to Ann Arbor for an "interview".  Once I know more about the opportunity, I will make sure to share with everyone.  Oh and I also got to enjoy this delicious Caramel Apple Spice on the cold March Sunday.



Day 83: Spent the evening with my girls celebrating St. Patrick's Day by making Shepherd's Pie and Tipsy Tuptakes.  My kitchen was a mess and that is exactly how I like it! 



Day 84: Celebrated International Waffle Day by making waffles and bacon for dinner



Day 85: I noticed my orchid is starting to lost it's pretty flowers.  I'm going to keep watering it so hopefully I can get it to bloom again!



Day 86: This made me laugh way harder than it should have... Such a funny kitty picture.  



You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.


Previous Weeks:






Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a