#jackabeedaily2014 Week 16

Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope your week has been wonderful and you are able to finish the week out strongly tomorrow! Today's post is a recap of the last week with pictures from my Instagram for #jackabeedaily2014

Day 108: Danielle did my nails for Easter! Don't they match my dress perfectly?



Day 109: Spent a lovely Saturday with Wendy enjoying cider and donuts and exploring around the Clinton River



Day 110: Happy Easter Everyone! He is RISEN!



Day 111: I learned how to change a hard drive on a laptop.  I felt very accomplished when the laptop booted right up.



Day 112: This week has been a large test of my patience so when I came across this, I got a smack in the face by a 2x4 (as my old Bible teacher would say) and was reminded that attitude is everything.



Day 113: Justin and I are getting ready to rearrange our guest bedroom and do some painting and I came across the Floorplanner Website and had some fun "moving" the furniture around in our room.  I cannot wait to get things moving!



Day 114: Spent my lunch break at work reading The Lying Game by Sara Shepard.  So far I am really enjoying the book, even though it is a bit different than the t.v. show.




What exciting things have happened for you in the past week! I'd love to hear from you all! 


You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a