Cat Selfies

Today is super busy, so I only have a moment to stop in and say hello.  I hope the first half of your week has gone well so far and that second half of the week is smooth.

Today I wanted to share some cat selfies with you because every time I come across one I burst out laughing and I hope they bring you a smile.


This are so silly looking because they look almost like the cat actually took the picture itself; plus, they make faces similar to what we make when we're sending pictures to our friends.

When researching funny cat selfies, I came across this picture and thought it was so hilarious.  Who knew they could make faces like that.


Other Websites for Cat Selfies:

Question of the Day:
What silly pictures do you have of your pet? Care to share?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a