#jackabeedaily2014 Week 24

 Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope you are having a wonderful week and have some fun things planned for this upcoming weekend! We will be celebrating Father's Day with my father-in-law, celebrating Sarah's birthday and celebrating my mother-in-law's birthday by continuing our strawberry picking tradition.


Day 164: Sneak peek of my latest sewing project! I cannot wait to get this project finished - this will actually be a Christmas gift.



Day 165: I know I am a week early, but the weather has been so lovely here this month that it seemed fitting to update our chalkboard for a summer refresh.



Day 166: Happy Father's day to the dad's in my life! I love them both so much.



Day 167: Justin and I have been working on planning a road trip for the summer.  I came across this on Instragram and it was a great reminder.



Day 168: I got together with Wendy for frozen yogurt and we could not resist the opportunity take a walk through the park.  Such a lovely evening, even the animals were enjoying it. 



Day 169: Holy storm cloud batman! Michigan saw some wild weather today!



Day 170: Spending most of my day at The Fillmore in Detroit.  Such a neat venue that has so much history!

What exciting things have happened for you in the past week! I'd love to hear from you all! 


You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a