Father's Day 2014 Craft Roundup

Happy Wednesday! As you likely know, Father's Day is quickly approaching! I mean, it is on Sunday! We are planning on doing dinner with my step-dad Saturday evening and celebrating with my father-in-law next week because they are going to the cabin for the weekend.


I have already made one of these projects for my dad and plan on making another one for my father-in-law before we get together with him next week! 

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪


Father's Day Hang Print Card on Pinterest



Father-in-Law Card from Somewhat Simple



Tool Decoration from Highlights



Shirt Gift Bag from Tiny White Daisies




Bow Bowtie from Susies QT Pies Cafe



FATHER printable from Etsy



Pops Day Gift Idea from Crazy Little Projects



Walk in Your Shoes by I Heart Crafty Things



DIY Golf Sign from The Happy Housie



Father's Day Card from The Bombshell Bling

₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪

Those are my favorite Father's Day pins that I found on Pinterest! What do you think? I am hoping I can make at least one of them for my father-in-law before Sunday, but that will depend on how my week goes! I will have a busy work week and a busy weekend as well.  

Question of the Day:
What projects have you made for your dad? 

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a