Blog Topic Series VIII

Happy Tuesday Readers! I am off schedule this week because of a chaotic schedule between work and my personal life! I hope your week has been well and ends strongly tomorrow! What did you think about the Edible Graduation Caps? Have any of you tried any of the projects? I'd love to see them if you have!

Today's post is another fun Blog Topics Series!


+ 10-Day You Challenge.  Found at PB Fingers.   It is rather self-explanatory, but it is a good mini-series that you can do on your blog as a way for readers to get to know you better.  I actually starting this blog series last week



+ Most Read Blog Posts on Your Blog.  New Yorker Online.  The idea here is to do a round of of your most viewed posts either in the last year or of all time.  If you look at the right side bar on my home page, you can see an app that shows my most viewed posts "Popular Posts".  

+ Do a Google Trends Post and Give a Response.  Google Trends.  This one could be a bit difficult because of the fact that trends change every day! But if you want to host a post about what is happening in the here and now, this is a great way to do that.

+ Do a List Post. I have seen this idea floating around on several different blogs and I have to say they are my favorite posts to read! Pick anything, I mean anything, and list your favorites.  It could be food, it could be ice cream flavors, ice cream toppings, shoes, or jewelry! Just list them and share pictures (if you can!).

+ 50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind.  Mark and Angel Hack Life.  This literally is a list of questions that require thought before answering.  You can either post this on your blog for readers to answer answer them for yourself.  Either way, it will be challenging.



So what do you think? Do you see any post ideas that inspired you to try something new? I sure hope so! If you decided to try these {or any other previous ideas} please let me know! I love to hear from you all.

Previous Posts:







Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a