#jackabeedaily2014 Week 25

Happy Friday Everyone! I trust you have had a wonderful week and have an exciting weekend ahead.  I am going to spend the weekend studying for the CAPM exam and relaxing.

Day 171: Optimus and Bumblebee paid a visit to my office today and it was pretty neat to see them in person! 



Day 172: Happy Birthday Sarah! I hope your 25th birthday was amazing! 



Day 173: We went Strawberry Picking today for my mother-in-law's birthday and the weather was perfect! 



Day 174: I saw this and thought it was super adorable.  I love kitties and the mouths made them so much more hilarious.



Day 175: I spent the majority of my day moving into a new desk.  Check out my new digs!


Day 176: Justin and I spent the day at home with a bad case of food poisoning.  I had to laugh when I ran across this today.


Day 177: At home date night with this guy.  I love him so much!



What exciting things have happened for you in the past week! I'd love to hear from you all! 


You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a