There's a 5 Year Old in Our Midst!

Happy Thursday Everyone! I hope your week is going awesome and you are looking forward to some exciting plans this weekend! 

Over the weekend, and during a crazy snow storm, Justin and I trekked our way to celebrate our nephew, J.P.'s, 5th birthday.  Can I just say that I am having a hard time believing that J.P. is already 5! It feels like just yesterday he was that "little old man".  


This year, J.P.s birthday theme was Batman.  But not just any Batman, the blue and yellow batman.  My sister-in-law always does such an excellent job with decorating for the kids parties and she is always so creative! I mean look at how cool the cake and cookies are?!




All the family was there to celebrate little man turning 5 and it is always so enjoyable to spend time with the family.  We had pizza and salad for lunch then enjoyed the delicious Batman cake.  And let me tell you, it really is super delicious! Red velvet cake is one of those cakes where I can kind of take it or leave it if that makes sense? I finished every.single.bite. of this cake and it took everything out of me to not go back for seconds.



The party ended with some cute pictures of the kids with their cousins.  I love how cute all of the kids were being in each picture.  You can really see their personalities in each picture.  

Happy Birthday J.P.!

Question of the Day: 
What fun themes have you seen for Birthday Parties?





Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a