May: Month @ a Glance


Happy May Friends! 

I hope your weekend has been fun and exciting! Ours was filled with trampolines, Super Hero's and laundry, but I digress.  Before I get into my normal monthly post, I wanted to announce the winner of the Meal Enders Signaling Lozenges.  Congratulations to Jessica T! You have been emailed for your information to get your items shipped to you.  


May is always an exciting month for Justin and I because it is filled with birthday celebrations and retreats.  Plus Michigan weather starts getting warmed and the flowers start showing their beautiful faces.  May also means that summer is just around the corner.

In Chronological Order:
  • Airtime Trampoline Park 
  • The Super Run
  • Birthday Celebration with my Family
  • Mother's Day Celebrations with our Mommas
  • Day off to Celebrate my Birthday just Justin and I
  • SMASH 48 Retreat
  • Swimming the rest of my miles
  • Emily's Bridal Shower 
Other Happenings in May:

I've been finally hitting my groove with books so for the month of May I am planning to read at least six books.  I joined a few different groups on Goodreads and one of the groups has a bingo type challenge for the month of May.  I am pretty excited to start reading the books and have even finished one already.  I'll make sure to share a post with you all on the book once I have a minute to get it written up.

I also signed up to swim 10 miles by June 9th, so I will be swimming seven more miles between now and then.  I am also hoping to start training for a half marathon, but it will depend on whether or not I can get a new pair of shoes and how well the weather holds up.


Question of the Day: What fun things do you have planned for May?
I'd love to hear from you!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a