Show and Tell Tuesdays: Favorite Party I Hosted


Happy Show & Tell Tuesday!  I'm linking up with Andrea today and we're discussing names.  

I've planned a few parties over the last few years between bridal showers and birthday parties but I think Wendy's Bridal Shower was my favorite one that I've hosted.  When Wendy asked me to be a bridesmaid, I was so honored and so excited and I knew that I had to throw her a bridal shower.


I knew right away that the shower needed to be a tea party because of how much Wendy loves tea and I was so excited when I remembered that the Holly Hotel had some of the most delicious and elegant tea parties I have had the privilege of attending.   



When Wendy told me her wedding color was green I started cooking up some fun decorations that were not too time consuming - of course I spent hours researching on Pinterest.  It was so much fun coming up with some fun ideas for decoration that were not super expensive or difficult to make.    



For the white flower balls, I just used styro foam balls, streamers and hot glue.  For the other flower balls all I needed was paper and hot glue.  We actually made some of those flower balls for our wedding too and I have them as decorations in our apartment.  I also made "wedding dresses" with tulle, ribbon and vases.  I also made green table cloths to put on the tables and use for other decorations. 


We ended up with a beautiful day and everything turned out wonderfully! I hope I get to plan more bridal showers (and other parties) in the future.

Question of the Day: What is your favorite party you've planned/attended?

Next time on Show and Tell Tuesdays... "Momfessionals Moment"




I'd love to hear from you!



Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a