Memorial Day 2015


Happy Memorial Day Everybody! I hope you have had a wonderful day and have been able to spend some time with your loved ones on this wonderful day.

This post will be very short as I only felt it appropriate to say:

Thank You

Thank you to those who have laid down their lives so that I may be free.  I am forever grateful for your sacrifice and I remember you today.

Here's a toast from MDFI

Today we raise our glasses to our brave patriots that cannot toast with us any longer.
Today we remember the selfless actions of those who gave their all in service to their nation.
Tomorrow and for each day following, we shall not forget their plight as we work to preserve their legacy.
Freedom truly is not free.

I'd love to hear from you!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a