Fit for Fall 2015

Happy Friday Friends! I hope you had a great week and you have fun plans for this weekend! Right now we are planning to go to the Renaissance Festival on Sunday with some friends.  I am super excited because I finished my costume and get to wear a new one this year.

Today I wanted to share with you about the Fit for Fall #charitychallenge in which I am participating.  My friend told me about this cool fitness challenge where you can earn money for your favorite charity just by completing miles and exercises.  Of course I had to jump on that bandwagon - PLUS I am leaving for Uruguay in less than a month and need to whip my rear end into shape.


One of the goals of this challenge is to complete 100 miles for charity by the end of eight weeks through this app called Charity Miles.  If you have not heard about Charity Miles, make sure to check it out on iTunes! For every mile you run/walk/bike/etc. they donate money to one of the charities from which you can choose.  ToneItUp is also randomly selecting one participant a week to donate to a charity of their choosing.  I chose Hope Water Project as my charity as it is one I have been raising money for since early summer.




On top of the #100forcharity challenge, they also provide you with daily workout challenges and {from what I can tell} meal suggestions.  I am excited to do this because a few of my other girlfriends are going to participate as well.

If you want to sign up for the challenge go here: Tone It Up.

I have also created a Pinterest Board with pins of all the exercises for the Week//Day of the challenge.  I created this board because it will help me keep my days in order.


Throughout the challenge, I will keep the board in my side bar as well -------> 

Be looking for updates on my progress as I go!


Question of the Day: What charity would you choose to donate to if you had the chance? 

I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a