Friday Catch Up

Happy Friday Friends! I hope all is going well and you are looking forward to the fun things you have planned this weekend.  

I am super bummed I missed yesterday's Thinking Out Loud Thursday post, but I have been a bit under the weather and ended up sleeping for majority of the afternoon.  Today I am feeling a bit better, but I decided to go to the doctor because some of the symptoms are alarming me.  

I wanted to share some exciting things that happened this week with you all! 


This week I found out some exciting things happening in my cousins' lives!

One of my cousins recently got engaged and the other is going to have a baby! What an exciting time for the family! I cannot wait to share in the wonderful happenings!

Sorry to do such a quick post, but I have to run out the door to get to my doctor appointment.

Have a great weekend friends!

Question of the Day: Any exciting things happen this week?


I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a