ABC's of RunwithJackabee

Happy Wednesday Friends! 
With having Monday off, this week is already going by so quickly.  Today I wanted to do a fun survey with you all... 
Sooo here we go!

The ABC's of Runwith Jackabee

A – Age: 26 and still growing up.  There are days I feel super old and days I feel like I'm still in high school
B – Biggest Fear: There are two of them: needles and bees.  Both of these items make me cringe at the sight of them.
C – Current Time: 1:20pm on a Monday afternoon.
D – Drink You Had Last: A big glass of orange juice with the lovely breakfast I had
E – Easiest Person to Talk To: I would have to say Justin.  The conversation between the two of us flows so smoothly that I find myself talking to him first before anyone else.  
F – Favourite Song: There are one of two songs that I find myself repeatedly listen to when I am running: "Pumpin' Blood" by No No No and "I Lived" by One Republic.
G – Grossest Memory: That time I ripped my big toe nail off my right foot.  And the worse part... I fell down ONE stair.  It was not even this huge deal.  Let me tell you, you never want to see the underside of your toe nail.  It is not very pretty. [gag]
H – Hometown: Auburn Hills, Michigan.  Have been here since 2011.
I – In Love With: Working out.  I have been obsessed with coming up with new ways to exercise. 

J – Jealous Of: My friends going back to school.  I have been feeling a pull lately to go back to school, but I have no idea what I would even study.
K – Kindest Person You Know: I do not think that I could pick just one person in this category.
L – Longest Relationship: Justin.  We have been together for 11 years and every day I am so in awe of how amazing he is.  He is my soulmate through and through.


M – Middle Name: Lee.  I am a third generation middle name Lee and fully intend on passing the name down to my daughter someday (if I have one).
N – Number of Siblings: I have three: Jared (23), Zachary (16) and Heather (14).  
O – One Wish:  For the pounds to start coming off.  I know this sounds weird, but I have been working out 3-4 times a week since May and have lost only a pound.  I am hoping by the end of the year I will start seeing some weight loss and not only inches/ fat % lost.
 P – Person You Spoke to on the Phone Last: I have not made any phone calls for a few days but I did receive and answer a call from a number I do not recognize on Saturday.  
Q – Question You’re Always Asked: When people find out that I am adopted, they almost immediately ask if I have always known.  It is one of those questions that when I tell someone I am adopted, I immediately say, "And yes, I have always known."  It just makes the conversation flow easier that way.
R – Reason to Smile: My kitties.  They make me so happy.

S – Song You Last Sang: Ironically, the last song I sang was "Pumpin' Blood" by No No No.  Whenever I feel a bit overwhelmed, I listen to this song because it helps me relax.
T – Time You Woke Up: 6:30 a.m.
U – Underwear Color: Black - I typically wear black.
V – Vacation Destination: I have been daydreaming about Australia lately.  I am working on putting some extra money aside so that sometime in the next three years I can make my way out there.
W – Worst Habit: Interrupting people.  I am one of those people that gets so excited when I have a thought that I have to belt out my thought before it goes away.  

X – X-Rays You’ve Had: I have had a bone scan over my entire body, a few chest x-rays and an x-ray on my arm when I broke my wrist in 4th grade. 
Y – Your Favourite Food: Mashed potatoes are my absolute favorite food.
Z – Zodiac Sign: Taurus.  Although I do not pay too much attention to these things. 

Question of the Day: Pick one of the letters and give your answer.

I'd love to hear from you!


12 comments

  1. Thank you for sharing! I love this! My favorite food is anything Mexican!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love chicken flautas! Have you had them? SO good.

      Delete
  2. Cute post! I am a Cancer (the crab and a water sign). I am with you on the worst habit - I have worked very hard to not interrupt people so much. I try to think of it as practicing my active listening skills.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is something that I struggle with often! I have taken to asking people for feedback - that may be a little weird but I don't mind since I am trying so very hard.

      Delete
  3. What a great list! You are so young :D I'm also a Taurus. I'll pick H-Hometown. I was born and raised in Detroit, Michigan. Lived there until I was 15.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Shawn Ann! There are days when I don't feel 26 to be honest. I am at that age where I don't want to age, but I don't necessarily want to be younger again haha.

      Delete
  4. we share a Worst Habit - even when I'm trying to be on my best behavior I find myself interrupting people during conversations to get my point across. I hope I don't come across as being rude just happen to have an assertive personality I guess.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know some people take it as being rude - I've learned to just let the person talk and then share my point. But when I am in a heated discussion, it can be hard to bit my tongue

      Delete
  5. You're so young! Yes, go back to school if that's what you keep dreaming about!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Crystal! I definitely am thinking about going back - I just do not know what I would go back to study. My undergrad was in Psychology and I really am not sure I want to continue down that path anymore.

      Delete
  6. Great post! Great to know more of you! You and JUSTIN are certainly soulmates!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a