Weekend Highs and Lows #6

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post



Highs

This weekend was so busy, but also so incredibly fun! Friday I had a planning session with my travel buddies to get ready for Uruguay.  I cannot believe that we are leaving in just about one month! Saturday morning I got up "early" (like 8:30) to go for a walk with my cousin.  Because it was rainy, we went to the local mall and walked laps.  After walking, I had a coffee date and mini birthday celebration with my girlfriends.  We decided it would be fun to take some pictures with my camera and it was a blast!



After the fun in the park, Christina and I made our way to a 5k Glow Run to support our friend as she rain her first 5k.  The run was so fun! We covered ourselves with glow stick bracelets, necklaces and anything else we could find that glowed.  We did the 3.1 miles and afterward went out to dinner. 



Lows

I have been dealing with an infection the last few weeks and it has been dragging me down.  Unfortunately I am on my third antibiotic and I am not feeling much better.  Hopefully I will start feeling better in a few days and will start getting back to normal shortly.  



Well that was my weekend! What did yours look like? Link up to the party below! 



Previous Weekend Highs & Lows


I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a