Weekend Highs and Lows #14

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post




Highs


Friday night the girls and I got together to celebrate Friendsmas.  I love this tradition and look forward to it every year.  This year was a little different because we celebrated it at Caroline's house, which was perfect! Her house is so nice and it was fun to see her house all decorated for Christmas.


We spent the evening exchanging gifts and baking and decorating cookies and singing Christmas songs.  Such a wonderful time with my girlfriends.  I love them <3

Sunday I spent baking and decorating cookies with my mother-in-law, sister-in-law, nephew and niece.  I love this tradition and look forward to it every year.  Plus, Janelle made us matching aprons last year!





Lows


While Justin and I were out shopping on Saturday, I got a notification that our account had been over drafted.  Since we had not used the card in several days, we knew immediately that we were not the ones overdrawing the account.

Thankfully Chase is really good about things like this and fixed everything for us almost immediately.  #bankwin


Previous Weekend Highs & Lows

I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a