Fun Food Survey

Happy Tuesday Friends!

I hope all is going well with you and your week has gotten off to a great start.  I came across this survey the other day and thought it would be a pretty fun one to share with everyone.



How do you feel about golden oreos?
I think they taste really weird and make no sense at all.  I know some people really love them, but they make absolutely no sense to me at all.

What is your favorite dessert topping?
I love putting hot fudge on everything when it comes to dessert.  Especially on a nice big bowl of froyo.  Yummy!

What is your favorite flavor/brand of bubble gum? 
I love double bubble! I know the flavor does not last that long but I love chewing the gum.

Favorite cheese? 
I love Colby Jack cheese - it's perfect for pretty much everything and it is super tasty.

Favorite Lunch Meat?
Honey baked turkey slices.  I especially love this turkey on grilled cheese and with quesadillas.

Favorite ice cream flavor?
Mercer's Chocolate Cabernet - so delicious!

Best looking food?
A beautiful salad with a ton of color in it - fruit, veggies, cheeses.

Best food to put cheese on?
Chips for sure I love a great plate of nachos.

Best tasting drink in the summer?
A big glass of cold lemonade.

Best tasting drink in winter?
A big cup of hot chocolate with marshmallows and whipped cream on top.

Best food for a night out with friends? 
Pizza or wings.  Typically they are good places with great atmospheres.

Best foods to eat with a roll?
Any type of pasta.  I love eating pasta with rolls.

Messiest food, in your opinion?
Sloppy Joes.  I always find they fall apart when I'm eating them.

Easiest food to prepare? 
Mac n' Cheese.  Easy and tasty.

Cheapest food you ever ate?
Honestly, I cannot think of the "cheapest" food other than fast food.  I think fast food? I'm not really sure.

Most expensive food you ever ate?
Definitely the Brazilian steakhouse in Niagara Falls.  The food was expensive but worth every penny.

Stinkiest food you ever ate?
I am sure it was some type of cheese.

Favorite dipping sauce?
Ranch dressing.

Best pizza topping?
Ham and Pineapple.

Favorite potato chip flavor?
I am not a huge potato chip fan so I guess I do not have a really


Question of the Day: What is your favorite food?

  
I'd love to hear from you!


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a