Weekend Highs and Lows #16

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post




Highs

I ran my first ever half marathon this weekend! It was so much fun and I am looking forward to running all of the races I signed up for this year.  I think we are going to be running the 1/2 marathon in California in November - I sure hope so! But that will all depend on budget, of course.  I am planning to do a 1/2 marathon recap tomorrow or later this week.



Lows

There really are not too many lows right now, besides being a bit sore from the 1/2 marathon.  All day yesterday I spent the day stretching and cheering on the marathon runners - an overall great day spent.

Image Source: Running Competitor

Image Source: Running Competitor


Previous Weekend Highs & Lows
I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a