February Book Review


Happy Tuesday Friends! I hope your week got off to a great start and you have exciting things planned for this week.  

For 2016, I have decided that it is important for me to take the time to read books... I know, I know, I say this every year, but this year I promise will be different! 

The goal is to each month, read a random assortment of books and share a few thoughts about the book (but not too much as I don't want to spoil the fun for anyone).  I love reading and I love sharing books with you guys.

Plus, this is a great opportunity for you all to share some of your awesome reads with me! 

If you want to follow/friend me on Goodreads, click here.

And you can keep track all year long by clicking 2016 Books at the top of my blog.  I will keep a running list of books right there for you.

Okay, time for the books I've read // currently reading in February!


When I saw the advertisement for this movie, I knew that I had to read the book.  I tend to favor Young Adult Fantasy and Sci-Fi books and this one falls well into that category.  From the beginning of the book, you are quickly drawn into the story of Cassie and her brother surviving the biggest catastrophe the earth has ever seen.  The book centers around explaining the waves of the invasion and the thought behind each wave.  I would recommend this book to anyone that enjoys reading Sci-Fi books.   



The second book in The 5th Wave series, The Infinite Sea, is equally as exciting as the first.  The 5th Wave ended on a little bit of a cliffhanger, so I was thrilled I was able to start the next book right away to see what happened to Cassie and her brother.  I found myself grabbing every free minute I could to read the book which should be an indication of how much I enjoyed the book.  There is one more book in the series, and I fully intend to read that in the month of March. 

I still have not finished this book yet (whoops), but I thought I would share with you ladies.  I had the amazing opportunity to see Jennifer Rothschild speak a few years back and she is amazing.  Invisible is perfect for any woman who is struggling to find value in herself and in her relationship with Jesus.  Plus, Rothschild straight talks about her own life, which I can appreciate.  She also has a version of this book geared specifically for young women that could be good for the pre-teen or teen in your life. 


Well that is all for my books for February! Make sure to stop by tomorrow when I am link up with some awesome ladies for....



Plus, we have a bonus question this week: 




Question of the Day: What good books are you currently reading? 



I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a