Weekend Highs & Lows #21

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post.



Highs:

On Saturday, I went to a very dear friends baby shower and everything was beautiful.  Her name is Mary, so of course, the theme was "Mary had a little lamb".  We had a wonderful time eating delicious food and enjoying the company of loved ones.  Not to mention, it was over fifty degrees and sunny on Saturday.  Talk about a little treat for us Michiganders!



Sunday was a crazy busy day between picking my mom up from the airport, attending a blogger event and spending the evening relaxing with my girlfriends.  I was super excited about the blogger event because I had the opportunity to try Barre Fitness for the first time.  Let me tell you, that was fun! I will be doing a post late this week/early next week about the blogger event once the event photos are released and I can put my stuff together.  Make sure to check back for that post as there will be a giveaway.



Lows:

No lows here! This weekend was so much fun.






Previous Weekend Highs & Lows
I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a