Friday Favorites #4

Happy Friday Friends!
It's FRIDAY, and I've decided to join a new linky party! Every week I will be sharing a few of my favorite things from the past week.  The goal is to share random things, but I may end up doing some themed ones along the way.

I'm linking up today with AndreaErika and Narci for Friday Favorites!

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

I'm sure a lot of you have seen this Buzzfeed article floating around with tweets about marriage.  I will admit that I laughed out loud at some of these tweets because they are just so. true.

  

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

I came across this infinity travel scarf tutorial from Polka Dot Chair the other day and fell in love.  With so many of my friends planning big travels this year, I think this would be the perfect gift for the traveler in your life and it looks relatively simple to sew.  Maybe I'll plan to sew one for a friend. 





*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

I am super excited because I was invited to a blogging event a week from tomorrow.  It will be taking place at a local Barre studio and I am so excited.  I have been wanting to try a Barre Fitness class for a long time, but have not really had the opportunity until now.  Be looking for a post recap and giveaway after the event next weekend! 



*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

I came across this pin last week and was super excited! With the possibility of us buying a house this year, I am ever searching for inspiration for our future home.  This idea seemed so perfect since I love to travel and have collected the most random collection of keepsakes.


*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Question of the Day: What is your favorite thing of this week? 

I'd love to hear from you!



1 comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a