Weekend Highs & Lows #20

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post.



Highs:


On Saturday, Christina and I ran the Cupid's Undie Run in Downtown Detroit! It was so fun and I look forward to participating in it again next year! I will do a recap post on Wednesday!


We also had a lovely time on Sunday celebrating Valentine's Day together! We went to see Deadpool and enjoyed a delicious Hibachi dinner!



Lows:

I did not get enough sleep this weekend and I am exhausted! I'm hoping to get a good night's sleep tonight after going to the gym.  We will see though.



Previous Weekend Highs & Lows
I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a