Weekend Highs & Lows #18

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post.



Highs:

On Saturday we celebrated my cousin and her husband at their baby shower! It was so much fun celebrating with her and enjoying the excitement of their little one to be.





Saturday evening ended with a dear friend and I heading to Painting with a Twist to celebrate her birthday (a little late).  Her birthday is in early January, but I was in Florida during that time, so I was unable to make her birthday party.  I was super excited when she said she was interested in going to Painting with a Twist with me and she picked this particular painting.  I've been wanting to do a Detroit themed painting for a while and I loved the one that she picked!




Lows:

My back has been hurting pretty badly the last few days.  I went to the chiropractor to get an adjustment on Saturday and it only helped for a little bit unfortunately.




Previous Weekend Highs & Lows
I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments

  1. Such a fun series - great idea! Hope your back is feeling better! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Megan! Thank you for stopping by! My back is feeling much better - and I am going to the chiropractor tonight so I will be super happy this evening.

      Delete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a