April: Month @ a Glance


Happy April Friends!

I am having the hardest time wrapping my head around the fact that we are already about to start April.  It feels like we were just starting the year last week and here we are, Easter has come and gone and we are quickly moving into Spring. 

As of right now, I do not have too many things planned for April because we are going to be focusing heavily on packing for our big move in May/June.  I am getting more and more excited to get out of our apartment and into a house.  I will be sure to share more with you all once the inside of the house really gets worked on - right now it's just a big shell with brick.


Things Happening This Month
  1. Celebrate Janelle's birthday 
  2. Yoga and lunch date with my girlfriends 
  3. Froyo play date with my girlfriend and her son
  4. Little Beans Jeans craft show with Infantly Cute
  5. April Refuge Run
  6. LuLaRoe Party with Christina (p.s. If you want to be a part of the party, let me know and I will happily add you to the virtual party)

    Goals for April






    1. Read {at least} One Book.  I am planning to read Cinder by Marissa Meyer and The Selection by Kiera Cass.  

    2. Daily Scripture Writing.  The goal is to write the verses from each day.  I am hoping I will do better this month than I did last month.



    3. Pack Up the Guest Bedroom.  As the time quickly approaches, I'm realizing how important it is that we start packing now.  We we've decided that we will pack up the guest bedroom first then once that space is all set, we will start packing up other areas of the apartment and putting the boxes in that room.  My goal is to go out this weekend and get some boxes.

    4. Be More Positive.  This may seem silly, but I have been surrounded by so much negativity lately that I think it's time I start surrounding myself with more positiveness.  I'm planning to put a few inspirational things in my cube, in my bathroom and any other place where I would see it often.




    Recap from March

    One thing I need to start doing is going through and recapping whether or not I completed my goals for the month.  I mean, what is the point of having goals if I am not checking in on them? 

    1. Read {at least} One Book. In March, I managed to buy a bunch of books, but only finish one.  A few weekends ago, Justin and I randomly went to Barnes and Noble and I ended up buying 
    The Eye of Minds and two other books.  I tore through The Eye of Minds in a few days and cannot wait to read the rest of the books in the series.

    2. Mail Letters of Encouragement.  I totally failed on this one.  March got the better of me.  

    3. Daily Scripture Writing.  I think I managed to get about five days in total completed.  Not exactly how I wanted March to go.


    4. Track My Food Intake.  I started the month off strong until I came down with strep throat and could barely manage to eat anything.  Once that happened, the gloves were off.  

    5. Start Packing Up the Apartment.  I started packing a little bit, but did not get nearly as much done as I would have liked to.


    So March was a semi-unsuccessful month (to say the least), but thankfully April is a new month and I can start fresh!



    Question of the Day: What fun things do you have planned in April?

    I'd love to hear from you!

    Post a Comment

    Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a