Show and Tell Tuesday: What's in My Bag

Happy Tuesday Friends! I hope all is well and you are having a great day so far! Today I am teaming up with Andrea for another fun round of Show and Tell Tuesdays.  



What's in My Bag?

*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Today we are going to be talking about what's in my bag! I love seeing what everyone else carries in their bags on a day to day basis because everyone carries different things based on their lifestyle.  For today's post, I thought I would share what I carry in my purse.


In My Bag

My Bag
Currently I am carrying my coach hobo bag.  I saw this one right after Christmas when I was out shopping with my sister-in-law and mother-in-law and fell in love with this purse.  I am very particular about the purses I carry so when I fall in love with one I try to buy it (if it is in my budget of course).  


Kate Spade Wallet
This wallet was a gift from Justin for our fourth anniversary.  We ended up going to Niagara Falls for our fourth anniversary and he surprised me by taking me to the Kate Spade Outlet in New York.  I ended up getting this wallet and have been using it for the past 18 months.



Uruguay Crossbody Bag
This bag I got while I was travelling in Uruguay and I use it for my day-to-day stuff when I do not feel like carrying my whole bag.  This carries my headphones, credit cards and headphones.  Obviously I switch things around from time to time.  



Glasses
In my purse I usually have one pair of sunglasses and two regular glasses - one pair is for driving and the other is for reading (I really should be wearing the reading ones right now but I totally forgot to grab them).  I believe my sunglasses are in the car right now with all of the driving we've been doing the last week between work and moving.


Keys/Gum/Painkillers
I always try to have gum and painkillers in my purse at all times as they always come in handy.  Gum is usually a go to for me when I need something to chew on.  I always have my keys in my purse too because I have a push-to-start car.  The key fob I have on my keys is from Thirty-One Gifts.  I bought it a few years back and love it so much.  


*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*----*

Well that is all for today's post!

Next up on Show and Tell Tuesdays.....

Tell Us About Your Pets



Question of the Day: What would your Talk Show be like?

I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a