Favorite Picture of Summer 2016

Happy Thursday friends! I hope your week is going well and you are having a successful week so far.  This week has flown by for me since I was working at home on Monday to get some windows replaced.  


Today I wanted to do a quick post with another awesome idea from The Sits Girls and their writing prompts.  With summer winding down, you'll notice I'm doing some recaps from the Summer 2016 Playlist to today's favorite picture from Summer 2016.    

When it came to picking just one picture from the summer, I honestly was not sure which one I would pick.  This summer has been filled with buying our first house, a few fun parties, working out, a trip to Traverse City, golf, and our housewarming party.  But after spending some time looking through all of the pictures, I ended up picking this one:


This picture was taken while at The Jolly Pumpkin in Traverse City.  We had gotten to the restaurant but had a 20 or so minute wait, so we decided to just walk around and enjoy the sunset.  Of course we decided to grab some pictures because the clouds were out of this world and the sun looked so pretty.  
Just to be silly, I asked the girls to grab a few glamour shots of me because I never really like how I look and I was feeling cute that day.  Honestly, this is the first ever romper I found that I felt I looked nice in.  Being curvy makes it almost impossible to find a romper that does not ride too high up my rear end (sorry if that is TMI).  

So when the girls took this picture of me, I was thrilled.  And it quickly became my favorite picture of this year because of the fact that I felt good and felt like I looked good in the picture.  Plus it brings up good memories of my wonderful trip to Traverse City with some awesome ladies.

So that is my favorite picture from this summer! I hope your summer ends with a bang and you have a lot to look forward to this Fall.  


Question of the Day: What is your favorite picture from this summer?

I'd love to hear from you!

3 comments

  1. Hey, Crystal, Stephanie and I were at that Jolly Pumpkin this summer too. Such a cool place! I like this picture of you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great picture! I'm a big fan of rompers, but am super picky about them because they can definitely ride a little funky - haha. My favorite picture from summer is probably one from my family's road trip to Banff National Park.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picture! You really look happy. Super-cute outfit too! My favorite pics are any from my son's birthday party.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a