Summer 2016 Playlist

Happy Hump Day friends! I hope you are having a wonderful week so far and are enjoying the work week this far.  A while back I wanted to start a monthly playlist post, but it never came to fruition because of how busy I have been the last few months and my inability to get my playlist in order.  So today I wanted to share with you my Summer 2016 playlist.  


I know that summer is coming to an end, so it seems a bit silly to be posting my Summer 2016 playlist, but I also wanted to share with you all some of the music that I have come to know and love over the past few months.  The playlist ranges from hip hop, to throwback music and some folk music.  You will notice that one of the songs gives a big nod to the high five state (yay for Michigan).  

So here it is!

I finally downloaded Spotify after I started going to CycleBar because they use Spotify to create their playlists for class.  And of course I love some of the high paced music they used and wanted to download the music for myself.  After poking around for a little bit, I realized how much I love this app and fully intend on signing up for their membership once my free week runs out.

If you look closely at this playlist, you will notice a few of these songs are from the Suicide Squad movie.  Of course since I loved the movie, I knew I would love the music too.  So I added them to my Summer 2016 Playlist.

I think out of all the songs I have on my playlist, my favorite for the Summer 2016 would have to be Can't Stop the Feeling by Justin Timberlake.  I love how upbeat the music is and have some great memories associated with the song.

Question of the Day: What is your favorite song of summer?

I'd love to hear from you!

10 comments

  1. I find this a very timely post. My son made his latest summer playlist yesterday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Michigan and Again song has been stuck in my head since I stumbled across it a few weeks ago :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The song is so catchy and fun! It was the perfect song for my trip to Traverse City earlier this month.

      Delete
  3. I love this! It was my goal all summer to download some new tunes. Hasn't happened yet, but these are great suggestions. I find myself singing 'This is what you came for' all.the.time. Also love the Michigan song of course :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How fun. There are songs that make me think of summer, but nothing really comes to mind as my summer song. Of course like other Michiganders I love the Michigan song.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a fun song! And perfectly represents Michigan :)

      Delete
  5. Hmm, my daughter listens to Twenty-One Pilots over and over again. I wish Alexa could block them. I don't know if I have a favorite right now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I could see that getting a little old - listening to Twenty-One Pilots over and over.

      Delete
  6. I love music. Any kind of music. But, right now my two favorites are Heathens by twenty one pilots and Too Good by Drake.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a