Weekend Highs & Lows #43

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post.



Happy Monday Friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! This weekend was a bit chaotic for us, but we had a wonderful time! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Highs:

On Friday night, I went to see my cousin dance at the half time portion of her highs school football game.  It was so great watching her dance and spending time with the family.

Saturday we had our 4th Annual Fort Sleepover! It was so much fun having the fort at our house for the first time ever! This year we had to get a little bit more creative because the entire layout was different.  But it turned out super awesome! I will make an entire post around this later this week.



Sunday was a chill day - I actually spent most of the day in the fort and caught up on laundry and other things around the house.


Lows:

During the for sleepover, one of the girls cars was rifled through and she had a few items stolen from her car.  I am not sure why only her car was hit, but it would appear that someone was going around the neighborhood hitting cars that were unlocked.  What an unfortunate way to end a fun night.


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a