Weekend Highs & Lows #43

Hello everyone!
I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  



Happy Monday Friends! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! This weekend was a bit chaotic for us, but we had a wonderful time! 

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Highs:

This weekend was so much fun! On Friday night, Justin and I went to dinner at a new brewery with my cousins.  It was so much fun to try out a new place to eat and enjoy some wonderful company.  Have you had a Moscow mule? Yes? Have you had one with apples and cinnamon? Oh my goodness, so delicious.

Saturday morning, we attempted to sleep in but the construction guys arrived early to work on the house next door.  While I appreciate they have a deadline, it really is not great waking up before 8:00 a.m. on Saturday.  Saturday afternoon, Justin and I made our way to Crate & Barrel to check out some couches that I had seen online.  We are in the market for some new couches, so it was fun to go and look at all of the options they had in store and sit on a few couches.  I think we found the ones we want actually! Now to save up money for them.

After Crate and Barrel, we made our way to Target to shop around and kill some time.  While we were there, we saw a rug that we fell in love with and ended up purchasing for our Dining Room! I am excited with how nice it looks in the room and cannot wait for our table and chairs to be delivered next month!



Saturday evening, we went to Red Lobster with our friends, Nick & Kevin before going to see Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children.  I really enjoyed the movie and thought they did a pretty good job with the movie! I will say this, though, if you have read the book, you might not be happy with some of the changes they made.

Sunday we slept in before getting to some chores.  Things have been so crazy lately that we haven't been able to get things done around the house, but Sunday we spent the day cleaning and doing some decorating around the house for the Fall and Halloween! I also took some time to go run some errands while Justin went golfing with his dad.  I even managed to finish the decorations for the front porch! I love how it is turning out.


We spent the evening enjoying Sushi for our weekly Sushi Sunday date and ended by passing out from exhaustion.  Overall, a great weekend!


Lows:
The only low to report for this weekend is the rain we had on Saturday.  I was hoping we would have nicer weather for the whole weekend, but Sunday made up for the cold and rainy weather we had on Saturday.




Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a