Month at a Glance | 30 Days of Thankful

Hi All! It's so hard to believe that November is already here! October flew by with all of the fun and exciting things we did and it looks like November is going to go at about the same pace.

I hope everyone is as excited as I am about the upcoming holidays with all of the delicious food and treats and wonderful time spent with family.  When I think of November, I think of Thanksgiving, turkeys, leaves falling off trees, hot cocoa and pumpkin pie.  I also think about everything that I need to be thankful for.

Our Events for November:
  1. Snow Show with Justin's Family
  2. My cousin's 6th birthday party
  3. Celebrate my friend's 25th birthday
  4. Mom 2 Mom sale for Infantly Cute
  5. Pinterest Party with my girlfriends
  6. Our first ever Red Wings Game
  7. Celebrating my Step-Dad's birthday
  8. First ever Craft Show with Infantly Cute
  9. Thanksgiving with our Families 

Overall, it looks like we will be spending some fun time with our family and friends and I look forward to spending some much needed time with my family.


Also for the month of November, I will be participating in 30 Days of Thankful.  Each day (starting today) I will be posting something {either here on the blog, on Facebook, or Twitter} things that I am thankful for.


I hope you join me in this little adventure and that you receive the same job that I bring from focusing on being grateful.

30 Days of Thankful

Day 1: I am thankful for my husband.  He brings me so much joy and happiness
Day 2: I am thankful for my family - they bring me happiness and stability when I feel like I have none
Day 3: I am thankful for my friends.  They know me in such a way that no one else does and it's comforting to know they love me by choice and not out of obligation
Day 4: I am thankful for the ability to work.  It is something I often take advantage of.  


Question of the Day:
What are you Thankful for? 


Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a