Two Year Anniversary: Part II

It is amazing how quickly two years can pass when you are having fun with your significant other.  On our actual anniversary day, I took the day off so Justin and I could be home with each other all day.  He had to work from home so I laid around and relaxed while he worked.  It was nice relaxing at home for the day and not having to worry about a thing.


 After Justin was done with work, we made our way to our local Cheesecake Factory.  Justin has never been to a Cheesecake Factory and it has been a long time since I had been there, so I was super excited when we decided to head there for dinner.  Can you tell the menu was overwhelming? Justin was not sure where to start.


We ended up ordering stuffed mushrooms and crab & artichoke dip for a starter.  For my dinner I got the Chicken Medeira and it was absolutely to die for! I ended up eating only half of my meal and taking the rest home because I wanted to extend the deliciousness.

Justin ordered a delicious steak with a side of mac n' cheese that was very delicious and for dessert we ended up ordering the Original Cheesecake with Strawberries and a slice of the Chocolate Tuxedo Cream.  Then we ordered a slice of the S'Mores Cheesecake and the Snickers cheesecake to go.  We definitely spent too much money on cheesecake, but it was so delicious.

After dinner we went shopping at 12 Oaks Mall to spend some more time together.  I have been trying to buy some boots for myself but due to the fact that I have larger calves, it has been been very difficult.  I originally bought two different pairs of boots but neither of them fit over my calves.  

Black Pair  | Brown Pair

 As you can imagine, I was super excited to find some boots that fit over my calves! I found a few different pairs that fit over my calves and ended up getting a few pairs!  I got the two on the left because they are more neutral and can be wore with more items.

Left |  Middle | Right 
After shopping we headed home for the night to cuddle and relax until we went to bed.  Such a wonderful anniversary!

Happy Anniversary Justin, I love you!


1 comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a