Things I'm Loving Friday I

Today I am off of work and will be heading away for the weekend with my mom for a ladies retreat! If you remember, we went on the same retreat last year, but this year it is hosted in a different location.  The plan is for us to head to the nail salon this morning to get pedicures, then head up to the hotel early and get some shopping done! 

Over the past month or so I have been seeing so many fun "Friday Favorites" posts on other blogs and I have been inspired by them to start a series of my own! If you would like to check out a few other options, check out PBFingers and IowaGirlEats.  There are also several other bloggers that use this practice, just check out the list from Google!


Things I'm Loving Friday 


I gave myself the assignment to read this book in the month of March and I am almost done with the book six days into the month! If you are looking for a book to read that will help motivate you to manager your schedule and help you prioritize your life, then you should definitely check out this one! I cannot wait to share my review and worksheets with you at the end of the month! 



If you are anything like me, you find the song #SELFIE by The Chainsmokers to be super annoying, yet it somehow gets stuck in my head every.single.time. I hear it.  However, when I came across this Vine yesterday I could not stop laughing at the pictures and the faces that they made.  If you have never seen BatDad before, you should definitely check out this compilation of his vines.

  • These Jeans from Vanity


When you are only 5'3" but have wide hips, thick thighs and curvy calves, shopping for jeans becomes almost near impossible... until I found these jeans at Vanity! Last week Danielle and I made our way to the mall to shop for some new jeans and work pants for her, and our first only stop we ended up making was at Vanity because they had jeans that worked for both Danielle and myself.  If you do not have a Vanity near by, make sure to check out their website.  

With Michigan's weather being so bitter the last few months, I have been practically dousing myself in lotion to keep my skin from cracking.  I have found that this lotion works the best with my skin and it smell amazing! If you have sensitive skin like I do, you need a lotion that is not too scented or too heavy and this lotion falls right in that category.  I can put it on in the morning and feel moisturized for the entire day without feeling greasy

  • This weekend's weather forecast!
Michigan has only seen temperatures over 30° once since the New Year, so us Michiganders are very much looking forward to the warm weather this weekend! It will be nice to be able to leave the house and not worry about having to have your hat/scarf/gloves/boots when you walk out that door for the day.  


Question of the Day:
What are you loving this lovely Friday?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a