April Plans

Hello April! 

I swear the time has been flying by so far this year! Michigan saw its first great day of Spring yesterday with 55° and beautiful sun.  We also had opening day for the Detroit Tigers! Of course my home team won, but the game sure was a nail biter.

April is turning out to be a slower month for Justin and I, but I am sure that will quickly change as we begin filling our schedules with fun and exciting activities!

In Chronological Order:
  • Starting my CAPM Training Class
  • Celebrate my sister-in-laws birthday
  • Coffee Date with Wendy
  • Easter Sunday with the family
  • Movie Monday
  • CD Release Party for Justin's Boss
  • Family Get Together @ Grandma's House
While the schedule looks like it will be on the slower side, I will be super busy studying and preparing for the CAPM class and exam.  I am very excited about this opportunity because I will be starting the process of working toward becoming a Project Manager which will help me in my current career and in the future.  

Plus, there is never a dull moment in our household and we are constantly looking for fun and exciting things to do together.



Other Happenings in April!

I did pretty well sticking on track to getting my workouts in for March and completing a majority of my challenges for myself, so I am going to continue with the challenges for the month of April.  If you have not had a chance yet, make sure to check out my book review for my reading in March.  

My Challenges in April are:
You'll notice that these challenges are similar identical to my challenges from last month, with the exception of a different book and different physical challenge.  I was able to manage these challenges for last month, so I would like to keep going at this place.  PLUS, I very stupidly told my doctor I would lose a ton of weight before I see her for my physical for next year.  One step at a time, right?

Question of the Day:
What fun things do you have planned in April?

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a