#jackabeedaily2014 Week 13

It's Thursday again! Where did the past week go? I seriously feel like I was just doing this post yesterday.  The last week has been so fun so I cannot wait to share these pictures with you! 

Day 87: I ordered 15 bottles of Essie nail polish off of Poshmark for $64 but because I already had money in the account from sales a while back, I ended up only spending $35! 



Day 88: More fun kitty pictures that remind me too much of my kitties.  If you want to see other cute kitty pictures, check out this link here.  



Day 89: I ran into Uncle Vernon from Harry Potter... well not really, but he sure does look like him doesn't he?



Day 90: My work celebrated the Tiger's Home Opening Day with Tiger's Attire, hot dogs and other fun snacks! Plus, the Tiger's got us a win for their first home game of the season!




Day 91: I finally beat my high score of 16 on Flappy Bird by 8 tubes! I am always overly excited when I bet my high score! How high have you gotten?



Day 92: My Essie order came in the mail! So excited about the new polishes and I cannot wait to try! Interested in buying some yourself? Check out Nirali's Closet, she has all kinds of wonderful things for sale! 



Day 93: After all of the beautiful weather we've been having here, Michigan has decided that it is not quite ready and dealt us a cold weather and gloomy day again... Come on Mother Nature, we're ready for Spring! 

That is it for this week! 

You can keep up with me every day in 2014 on Instagram @runwithjackabee or find me here too...

Find me on Twitter here.
Find me on Facebook here.
Find me on Pinterest here
Find me on Instagram here.

Previous Weeks:

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a