Amy's Bridal Shower

Hey there? How is it going?! I hope your week has been going well so far and you have really been having an excellent week. 

Today I wanted to share a quick post about my cousin, Amy's, bridal shower.  I was very excited to be invited to her shower because we have not seen each other in a long time.

Growing up, Amy and I would spend one to two weeks every summer at our grandma's house hanging out, baking cookies and building forts in grandma's back yard.  So, of course, I am super excited that she is getting married and going into this amazing journey.



Amy's shower was held at Ike's Restaurant and everything was so lovely.  They had beautiful decorations with cute pictures of the bride and groom when they were little, with beautiful flower arrangements.  

For brunch we had delicious scrambled eggs, hashed browns, bacon/sausage, french toast with fresh fruit.  I am pretty picky when it comes to scrambled eggs and these were some of the most delicious eggs I have ever had. 

After eating, the bride and groom opened up their gifts and boy were they were blessed.  I always love going to bridal showers because you can really feel the love for the bride and groom as they are surrounded by loved ones and showered with love.



Happy Bridal Shower Amy! I cannot wait to celebrate you and Matt at your wedding in April!

Question of the Day: What is the most original gift you have seen at a bridal shower?

I'd love to hear from you!



Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a