Show and Tell Tuesdays: When I Grow Up

 

Today I am teaming up with Andrea for another fun round of Show and Tell Tuesdays.  This one will be a little fun because I have had several different things that I wanted to be when I grow up.  

For as long as I can remember, I always wanted to be a Veterinarian when I grew up.  Animals were (and still are) a passion of mine and I my mom always had to deal with me bringing random animals home to have as pets.  Of course, she never let me keep them, but I made sure that all animals had a place to live (even if they were not supposed to be in our house).



Around ^ this age, I caught a baby rabbit in our back yard and brought it home with me to rescue it.  Of course, my mom freaked out and told me to get the rat out of her house.  Once she realized that it was a baby rabbit, she calmed down and was able to calmly tell me to put it back outside.

Of course, at some point in my life, I realized that sometimes animals have to be put to sleep and I knew then that I would not be able to put any animal to sleep so I moved onto to other fun careers like a model, professional ice skater and gymnast.

Obviously those did not happen either and I ended up getting a degree in Psychology and working in the business world as a "grown up". 


Up Next on Show and Tell Tuesdays.......


Show me your yard! 


Question of the Day: What did you want to be when you grew up?

I'd love to hear from you!


  

1 comment

  1. Awwww me too! I was so set on something animal related for so long! I still love animals, though I didn't end up being a vet either.
    -Erin (No Bohns About It)

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a