What's Up Wednesday #4

Happy Wednesday Friends! Today I am linking up with Mix and Match FamilyPinterest Told Me To and The Larson Lingo for the What's Up Wednesday Post.  What's Up Wednesday occurs on the last Wednesday of every month and it is a fun list of questions getting ready for the upcoming month!


1. What We're Eating this Week:
Justin has been sick the last few days, so it has been simple meals like pizza or cereal (or whatever he is interested in eating) but we will be getting back into our routine on Thursday with Crockpot BBQ Chicken.  I came across this recipe on Pinterest and I am excited to give it a try. 


2. What I'm Reminiscing About
I've been daydreaming a lot about Jamaica lately and the wonderful trip we had for our honeymoon. There are days I wish we could just hop on a plane and make our way back there for another week of fun in the sun.  Hopefully when I go to Uruguay in October, I will get the same type of relaxation I had on this trip.


3. What I'm Loving
I have been collecting cans and bottles to raise funds for the Pokot People in Kenya and everyone has been super supportive of me.  It is incredible how much support people have given me and I have to say it has been motivating me to get my butt on the move and train for the 1/2 marathon

4. What We've Been Up To
July has been a bit of a crazy month for us - between our 4th of July party, going to Grand Haven Beach and having friends stay at our apartment, we have not had a dull moment.  I'm loving spending so much time with people that I love.


5. What I'm Dreading
I'm am running a 5k this coming Sunday with my cousins and it is going to be super hot outside.  I'm dreading the race because I have been having issues regulating my breathing and have been cramping up on my runs.  I will just make sure to drink a lot of water and stretch.  Hopefully that will relieve that stress on my body.

6. What I'm Working On
My main focus lately has been getting ready for my trip to Uruguay with my girlfriends.  We've been making plans for all of the places that we want to visit while we are there.  I can honestly say that I have easily 30-40 links saved in my bookmarks.  Not to mention the fact that I have several pins ready for me to read when I have a few minutes.  Right now I am looking the most forward to the Iguazu Falls and Cabo Polonio.  


7. What I'm Looking Forward To
Next weekend I am going away for a cousin's weekend and I'm super excited! I was not able to go on the trip last year because I was busy studying for my CAPM exam.  Thankfully, this year I have no big exams to study for so I will be able to enjoy the weekend with my cousins and have some fun recreating this picture:

8. What I'm Watching/Reading
This summer I have been hooked on Pretty Little Liars, Mistresses, Extreme Weighloss, and my new addiction: Astronaut Wives Club.  If you have not had a chance to check it out, you should! Great show

9. What I'm Listening To
Ever since the 4th of July I have been hooked on the Daft Punk station on Pandora.  I've been a bit overwhelmed lately and up beat and high energy music helps relieve some of the stress.  I've also been addicted to the CD Wendy made for me as a thank you for letting them crash at our place.  The CD starts out super up beat and slows down to some great chill music.  Perfect for the drive home from work {especially with all the traffic we have had lately}.

10. What I'm Wearing
I bought this jumpsuit on a whim a few weeks ago and had no idea where I was going to wear it until I was invited to my friend's bachelorette party.  The theme was Keeping Up with the Kardashians, so of course I went straight for my jumpsuit.  I would share pictures of the Bachelorette Party, but the bride specifically asked we not put any pictures up on social media, so here's a picture of the jumpsuit:

11. What I'm Doing this Weekend
Dwayne and Wendy are passing through the mitten this weekend, so on Friday I will be spending some time with them.  Saturday we do not have any major plans {I think Justin is golfing?} then on Sunday I am running a 5k in the morning and probably going swimming with a girlfriend if she's free

12. What Will You Miss About Summer
I think I will miss the long sunny days.  It has been very hot in Michigan {for Michigan anyway} lately, so I will not miss the heat much.  I will miss having the sun up at 6:30 and setting at 9:30.  I am definitely a sun baby and love seeing the sun out.


Previous What's Up Wednesday Posts:

What's Up Wednesday #1



I'd love to hear from you!

2 comments

  1. Stopping by from the link-up!! Good luck with the race..my fingers are crossed for you that it turns out not to be so super hot!! Drink lots of water!! I really like the jumpsuit. I had one in my shopping bag from the Nordstrom sale and never pulled the trigger. That bachelorette party sounds like it's going to be fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Katie! Thank you for stopping by! I have definitely been drinking a ton of water every day and we finally had rain here in the mitten yesterday so it cooled off a bit :)

      Delete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a