Weekend Highs & Lows

Happy Monday Friends! I hope all is well and you had a great weekend filled with fun and adventure.  Every week, I find myself having a hard time writing an entire weekend recap, so I thought I would start a new series called "Weekend Highs & Lows".  



What it is…
A weekly celebration of the good and the not so good parts of your weekend.  The goal is to go into detail for one exciting thing and one not so exciting thing that happened during the past weekend.  Now, sometime we just do not have a good weekend and that is okay.  The goal is to get one positive thing that happened.  If your weekend was great and you have nothing negative to report, just share only "highs" from the weekend.  

How to join…
  1. Write a post about your weekend - what was good and what was not so good?  This can be completely random and allows you to share a quick update with your readers about what you did over the weekend.  You can either do this in bullet form or through streaming thought. Whatever works best for you! 
  2. Grab the button up there ^^ and link back to RunwithJackabee somewhere in your post so that others can join in on the fun.
  3. Publish your post on Monday.  I have found that Monday is my most difficult posting day of the week, so hopefully if any of you out there struggle with the same thing you can get out of your Monday slump!
  4. Add your link to the linkup that’ll be up at the end of every Weekend Highs and Lows post so that others can see what you were up to over the weekend.
  5. Please visit/leave a comment to a least two links before and after your own.  The goal of the link party is to have bloggers connect and build community.  I will do my best go comment on all of your links as well!
  6. And if you feel like sharing even more, tweet about the link party to your followers.  The more the merrier {a tweet button will also be provided at the end of every post}.

I am excited to go on this journey with all of you and look forward to getting to know you all better!

If you would like to keep in touch and be notified about these and other linky parties I am hosting, please follow me at the links provided below! 





I'd love to hear from you!




Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a