Thinking Out Loud Thursday #1

Happy Thursday Friends! 

I am super excited because I am linking up with Running with Spoons and some other fellow bloggers for the Thinking Out Thursdays Linky Party.


What it is…
A weekly celebration of quirks and randomness! An opportunity to take the pressure and stress out of writing by sharing whatever it is that happens to pop into your mind when you begin to type — all worries about sense and structure pushed aside. A collection of random and disjointed thoughts, just because.

1.  I came across this totally awesome knitting idea today while browsing Facebook, and I must say that I am really loving the idea.  If you have a project that has multiple colors of yarn in it, you can use a tote like this to keep track of everything and keep it organized.  #Ineedthis

2. Our work team went out for a "team outing" today and it was a lot of fun.  I really enjoyed getting out of the office and getting to know the team a little bit better.  I have to say I was a tad bit shocked when I found out that one of my coworkers {the most goody two shoes of the group} had been arrested when he was younger.  Honestly, I was in shock. #breakingthelaw 


3. I've been in such a darn funk lately with working out.  On Tuesday I pushed myself to get outside and go for a run.  Of course, the moment I walked out the door, it started to downpour #areyoukiddingme? So I stood under the carport and waited it out.  It turned out to be a great run and I'm super glad I made my way out there to get my run in for the day.  If you're interested in reading more about the run, check out my post on the RunwithJackabee Running Blog. #RainbowsandDownpours


4. I must admit something to you all... it is my guilty pleasure.  I really get so much enjoyment out of watching #BachelorinParadise.  Like, there is nothing more satisfying than watching people pair up and make "claims" to people in the sake of not leaving paradise.  Because, let's be honest, they are not focused on finding love, rather they are focused on not leaving paradise.  If you ever want to read an entertaining recap of Bachelor in Paradise and the other Bachelor shows, check out Pinterest Told Me To.  She does these hilarious recap posts every week and even if I have watched the episode, I get a lot of enjoyment out of reading her recaps.  #kindofamistress



5. I'm just going to leave this here: Judgmental Shoelace.  #IlaughedharderthanIshouldhave



Question of the Day: What random musings do you have floating in your head?




I'd love to hear from you!



Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a