Show and Tell Tuesdays: Who is Coming to Dinner?

Happy Tuesday Friends! I hope all is well and you are having a great day so far! Today I am teaming up with Andrea for another fun round of Show and Tell Tuesdays.  


Happy Tuesday Friends! I hope you did not have too horrible case of "The Mondays" yesterday.  After such a busy weekend, I dragged a bit yesterday and today is a little slow as well.  That is okay though because we have a fun Show and Tell Tuesday today! 

Today we are going to talk about the 5 people I would invite to dinner (alive or otherwise).  It will be fun to see who everyone would invite.




Jesus Christ
I know this one seems a bit cliche, but I would really like to just sit down and have a conversation with him.  I find myself wondering what it was like to be alive when he was and to see and hear him speak.  He must have been an incredible person to be around.


Joan of Arc
Joan of Arc has always fascinated me.  I love her story and her strength in time of great peril.  Any time I hear about a woman who stood up for what she believed in I am always in awe.  
 


Oprah Winfrey
Like Joan of Arc, Oprah is another woman that I would love to sit down with and have dinner.  She has mad such an incredible impact in the lives of millions of people.  I would love to ask her is the most memorable moment in her career is and what she would change if she could.  I am sure her stories are truly incredible.   


Leonardo Da Vinci
I think he speaks for himself.  I would love to sit down and pick his brain about his inventions and his art.  He was such a complex human being and it must have been an adventure to be his friend.


Robin Williams
This one is a bit difficult for me because of what happened to him.  I would love to sit down to dinner with Robin and just talk about his life - the incredible things he did and how he touched the lives of so many people.  Then I would want to help him.  Because I have a psychology degree, I would want to pick his brain and try to help him deal with depression.


So those are my five people I would invite to dinner! I know they are a bit random and I honestly could add easily ten more, but these are the ones I would be most interested in at the moment.


Upcoming Show and Tell Tuesdays....



Question of the Day: Who would YOU invite to dinner?


I'd love to hear from you!



Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a