You Can Always Pick Yourself Up Again

Happy Wednesday friends! I hope you are having a great hump day so far.  

Yesterday I was home sick with a stomach bug and let me tell you, it was awful sitting at home all day.  I have been dying to get out for a job/run and my stomach has not allowed me to do anything since last Thursday.

Thankfully over the weekend I did a ton of walking in Downtown Grand Rapids so I do not feel as bad about not exercising as much.

Today I wanted to share a video with you that I came across while browsing Imgur.  It is about Jose Mujica - the president of Uruguay - and his views on how countries and democracies should be ran.  But he does not talk only about politics in this video, he talks about life and I am inspired.

It is a bit long so I apologize, but I promise that it is well worth your time.  


 

"You can always pick yourself up again. It's always worth it starting from zero again, once, or a thousand times, as long as you're still alive - that's the biggest lesson in life."

So what did you think? I hope he inspired you in the same way he inspired me.

Question of the Day: Who or what has inspired you recently? 





I'd love to hear from you!



Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a