Thanksgiving 2015 Craft Roundup


Happy Tuesday Friends! I hope you are having a wonderful Tuesday so far and you are not too tired {because I honestly believe Tuesday's are worse than Monday's}.

With November right around the corner we are going to have Thanksgiving quickly upon us - so it seemed like the perfect time to do a craft roundup!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thanksgiving Place Cards from Typically Simple



Candy Corn Button Art from Repeat Crafter Me



Thanksgiving Turkey Craft from Save More Spend Less



Pumpkin Tree Stump Welcome Sign from View from the Fridge



DIY Decorative Leaf Bowl from Consumer Crafts



Turkey Napkin Rings from Raegun Ramblings 



The Giving Plate from Where My Hat Is



Thanksgiving Hand Towels from Crazy Little Projects



Thanksgiving Table Decor from Planning It All 



Pumpkin Popcorn Balls from Mom on Time Out

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So what did you think? I am planning to make the pumpkin popcorn balls for our 3rd Annual Friendsgiving next month! You will have to share your crafts with me after you make them!

Question of the Day: What is your favorite Thanksgiving tradition?




I'd love to hear from you!



1 comment

  1. These are so cute - I love those wine bottle. I think I am going to make those to add to my house and hey - I can always use an excuse for glass (or two) of wine!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a