Our 4th Anniversary

Happy Wendesday friends! Today we are back in Buenos Aires enjoining the evening after our trip to Iguazu Falls.  Today is a very exciting day for me as it is Justin and I's 4th Anniversary!  I'm a bit sad that I will not be home to celebrate with him, but I will be celebrating today and spending time in FaceTime with Justin.


What an incredible four years it has been.  I have loved all of our silly times together laughing and the most ridiculous things and I have loved planning our future together.

Happy 4th Anniversary to the love of my life.  Here is to 4 years and 80 more!



Question of the Day: What is the best anniversary gift you have received?
I'd love to hear from you!



1 comment

  1. Happy Anniversary - hope you got some good FaceTime in!

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a