December: Month @ a Glance


Happy December Friends!

I am so excited that December is finally here! We have a bunch of fun things coming up this month and I am looking forward to spending time with family and friends celebrating this most joyous season.

I am hoping that we get a little snow between now and Christmas.  We did have snow the weekend before Thanksgiving but it all melted before Thanksgiving actually got here.

In Chronological Order:

  1. Phone Date with Wendy
  2. Christmas Tree Lighting Ceremony
  3. Braun Day of Service
  4. Date Night with Justin 
  5. Friendsmas
  6. Cookie Baking with Janelle and Marcy
  7. Braun Family Christmas
  8. Cousin Sleepover 


Other Goals for December
Read at least 2 books
Add at least 2 listings on my Etsy Shop
Complete all of my runs before the half marathon

Another fun thing I'm doing this month is the 25 days of Socksmas!


I was talking to Justin about how much I love Christmas socks and we came up with this fun idea of me wearing a different pair of socks for the month of December: 25 Days of Socksmas! I am planning to share pictures of my socks every day on Instagram!

Make sure to check me out by clicking the button below!

Instagram


I also plan on doing the 31 Day Scripture Writing Plan to help me get in the correct mindset for the month of December.


Question of the Day: What fun things do you have planned in December?

I'd love to hear from you!

1 comment

  1. Looks like you have a fun month ahead of you and I love the idea of the Christmas socks - that is so great! I am getting together with my family in a few weeks for the holiday and we are going bowling! I am really looking forward to it.

    ReplyDelete

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a