Weekend Highs and Lows #12

Hello everyone!I hope you had a wonderful weekend filled with fun and exciting adventures  If you want more information about the party, please check out this post


I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving weekend filled with tons of time with family and friends! We spent most of our time surrounded by family and friends.

Highs




My step-dads family came in town so we spent time with them hanging out at my parents home celebrating my step-dads birthday and thanksgiving.  Then Justin and I went shopping with my cousin Katie to get a few Christmas gifts and some items for ourselves.  On Sunday we went to get our Christmas trees with Justin's family.  I love going to pick out our Christmas tree! It is one of my favorite parts of Christmas-time. 



Lows

I ended up coming down with a rather bad cold but this sweet face kept me company while I relaxed.  Now to just finish putting up our Christmas decorations!




Well that's all for now! I hope everyone has a wonderful week this week! 

Previous Weekend Highs & Lows

I'd love to hear from you!

Post a Comment

Glad you stopped by! Please share your thoughts with me and I will do my best to respond ASAP!a